ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- How their personal data is collected and processed. All data that can identify a user shall be considered personal data. This includes the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or his IP address;
- What are the rights of the users regarding this data?
- Who is responsible for the processing of the personal data collected and processed ;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Eventually, the site's policy regarding "cookies" files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of the users of the site respect the following principles:
- Legality, fairness and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his/her data is being collected and for what purpose his/her data is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes set out in these terms and conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Data retention reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. If the retention period cannot be communicated to the user;
- Integrity and confidentiality of collected and processed data: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if it complies with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing responds to a legal obligation;
- The processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- The processing can be explained by a necessity linked to the execution of a mission of public interest or the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the site are the following:
- First name, Last name
- The company
This data is collected when the user performs any of the following operations on the site:
When the user sends a message via the contact form
The data controller will keep in its computer systems of the site and in reasonable security conditions all the data collected for a period of : 3 years.
The collection and processing of data is for the following purposes:
Answer user's questions.
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the site editor.
C. DATA HOSTING
The site is hosted by :, whose headquarters are located at the following address
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: 1007
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person in charge of processing personal data is: Camille GALLIOT. He can be contacted in the following ways:
By mail : ADA 59 avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier 78390 Bois d'Arcy
By phone : 01.30.07.01.33
Via the contact form
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user's knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data were collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that information and data transfer through the site is secure.
An SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) is used to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
Furthermore, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5: USER'S RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights
In order for the data controller to comply with the request, the user is required to provide the following information: first and last name and e-mail address.
The data controller is obliged to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER'S RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and deletion
The user may view, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, by following the procedure set out below:
The user should send an e-mail to the person in charge of processing personal data, specifying the subject of the request and using the contact e-mail address provided above.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
The user must make a request for the portability of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
c. Right to limit and object to the processing of data
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his/her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can be shown that there are legitimate and compelling reasons, which can prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an objection to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request to limit the processing of his/her personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
d. Right not to be subjected to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him or her, or significantly affects him or her in a similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he/she can organize what should be the fate of his/her collected and processed data if he/she dies, according to the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or if he/she believes that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, he/she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or to any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 years or older may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under 15 years of age, the consent of a legal representative will be required in order for personal data to be collected and processed.
The editor of the site reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years old, or that he has obtained the agreement of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF "COOKIES" FILES
The site may use "cookie" techniques.
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user's hard drive, containing information about the user's browsing habits.
These files allow it to process statistics and information on traffic, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the user's comfort.
For the use of "cookies" files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the user's consent is necessarily requested.
This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will ask again for the user's permission to save "cookies" files on his hard disk.
a. Opposition of the user to the use of "cookies" by the site
The user is informed that he/she can oppose the recording of these "cookies" by configuring his/her browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his navigation software to oppose the recording of "cookies" files:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the "cookies" files, he/she will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the site editor.
b. Description of the "cookies" files used by the site
The editor of the site draws the attention of the user to the fact that the following cookies are used during his navigation:
While browsing the site, the user is informed that third party "cookies" may be stored.
More specifically, these are the following third parties:
In addition, the site integrates social networking buttons, allowing the user to share his activity on the site. Cookies from these social networks may therefore be stored on the user's computer when using these features.
The editor of the site reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.
google analytics add-on
You can prevent the recording of data by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An "opt-out cookie" will then be placed on your website and will allow you not to be tracked during your navigation on this site.
By using the reCAPTCHA service, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.